Supply chain support available for the Greater Cambridge Greater Peterborough businesses
Aston University’s UK-Centric Supply Chains project has supported over 50 companies in the Greater Cambridge Greater Peterborough. The UK-Centric Supply Chains project provides SMEs with access to collaborations with university academics. It focusses on supporting companies in food, automotive, and manufacturing sectors to gain a better understanding of their supply chain in terms of geography, location, and relationships with suppliers and customers. We map, assess, and improve the capabilities of your supply chains with a view to grow and maximise your business performance.
What is the value to my business?
• Free to access & zero cost consultancy
• Structured approach to identify issues
• Bespoke report & action plan
• Fully tailored & adaptable to various
How will we do this?
• An assessment of your supply chain using a proven diagnostic tool
• A high-level view to support strategic planning
• A non-biased view on your supply chain
• A better understanding of your suppliers/customers relationship
• A plan of action to strengthen your supply chain
For more information visit www.ukcentricsupplychains.co.uk or contact Khadijeh Rahmani email@example.com